Google today announced on their official blog that Google+ has a new avatar. As per the post by Google it clearly indicates that Google+ is transforming. In the post Google states that Google+ is still in its early days and there is a plenty left to do. The post also claims that 170 million users have upgraded to Google+.
On Design front the new Google+ will be
3.It will fasten the process to create a simpler and more beautiful Google.
Lets check out what are aspect on which Google+ will transform.
Google+ navigation will be dynamic now. Instead of the static navigation at top, there will be a dynamic ribbon of application. What a user can do with this dynamic application?
-Google+ user can drag apps up or down to create the order you want.
-Google+ user can hover over certain apps to reveal a set of quick actions.
-Google+ user can show or hide apps by moving them in and out of “More”.
Check this video
Advantage a Google+ user will have with a dynamic ribbon
1. Easier to access you favorites
2. Clutter free space.
Conversation is another aspect on which Google+ will transform. Through this it seems that Google is working to make image viewing experience far better than earlier.
- Full bleed photos and videos that’ll make you really proud to post
- A stream of conversation “cards” that make it easier to scan and join discussions
- An activity drawer that highlights the community around your content
- An always-updated list of invitations from the people in your circles
- Quick access to every public and On Air hangout, for those times when you want to meet someone new, or watch a live broadcast
- A rotating billboard of popular hangouts, pro tips and other items you don’t want to miss