Apple has officially announced iPhone 5. So what is there in iPhone 5
1. Four inch screen display. iPhone 5 is 18% thinner and 20 % lighter that iPhone 4S.
2.Screen Resolution: iPhone 5: 1136 x 640 screen resolution Retina display, 326 PPI, 16 x 9 aspect ratio. iPhone 5 new display has 44% more color saturation than the 4s. iPhone 5 is the most accurate display in the industry.
3. Camera: iPhone 5 camera has been called iSight which is now 8 megapixel with a f/2.4 five-element lens.
1080p HD Video, improved video stab, face detection & capab take photos while taking video. Now Facetime HD camera, 720p, FaceTime over cell, backside illumination, Facetime over cellular, Shared Photo Streams (iOS6/iCloud) and Panorama picture software, improved video stabilization, take photos while recording.
4. iPhone 5 battery life supports
5. Accessories: New iPhone 5 connector is the Lightning , 80% smaller and reversible. iPhone 5 has 3 microphones, noise canceling earpiece, improved speaker which is 20% smaller.
Apple has used A6 Chipset processor in iPhone 5 which gives two times fast processing speed and graphic performance.
In US carriers will be AT&T, Verizon & Sprint for iPhone 5. Apple has announced worldwide carriers.
iPhone 5 costs: $199 for 16 GB/ $299 for 32 GB / $399 for 64 GB and all of them will be available for two year contract.
Tim Cook made some extremely interesting comment in his key note.
‘We’ve got some really cool stuff to show you.’
-”Last year the iPad had a 62% market share , This year? 68% share, 91% of tablet web traffic comes from iPads. I don’t know what these other tablets are doing!”
-“Over past 6 years, Mac has outgrown the PC!”
- “we sold more iPads than any PC manufacture sold of their entire PC line”
-”380 stores in 12 countries, 13 coming on Friday with the first Swedish store.”
-“ Mac notebooks are #1 in US in market share- 27%.”