Barcelona Spain, Nokia delivered a smartphone which has left every other smartphone with a feeling of inferiority complex at-least when it comes to the capability of imaging. Nokia 808 is the first from Nokia hich feature Nokia pureView imaging technologies, bringing together high resolution sensors, exclusive Carl Zeiss optics and Nokia developed algorithms, which will support new high-end imaging experiences for future Nokia products. Have a look on the imaging and other capabilities of Nokia 808
- features a large, high-resolution 41 megapixel sensor with high-performance Carl Zeiss optics and new pixel oversampling technology.
- At standard resolutions (2/3, 5 and 8 megapixels) this means the ability to zoom without loss of clarity and capture seven pixels of information, condensing into one pixel for the sharpest images imaginable.
- At high-resolution (38 megapixel maximum) it means the ability to capture an image, then zoom, reframe, crop and resize afterwards to expose previously unseen levels of details.
- full HD 1080p video recording and playback with 4X lossless zoom and the world’s first use of Nokia Rich Recording. Rich Recording enables audio recording at CD-like levels of quality, previously only possible with external microphones.
- exclusive Dolby Headphone technology, transforming stereo content into a personal surround sound experience over any headphones and Dolby Digital Plus for 5.1 channel surround sound playback.
- What will be the impact of Nokia pure view technology ingrained in a Smartphone. It is possible that it will start a new race in imaging technology and is it possible that Nokia 808 has declared the demise of camera industry?
- This quality of imaging and sound technology will certainly send all the processor and chip make in to a new race to manage it efficiently.
- Why Nokia is so much interested in making phone with extraordinary imaging capabilities and OS inside the Nokia smartphone is capable of handling this data powerfully or not.
This article has been prepared with information available on global site of Nokia.