Today LG announced on their website about the Global launch of LG 3d Max optimus and starting the roll out from Europe. LG 3d Max optimus was first announced this year in MWC 2012 in Feb and it was predicted that the smartphone will be launched Globally in April or late March. As per the post on the website the performance and design of Lg Optimus 3D Max is better than its predecessor LG Optimus 3D. In South Korea the same model is named as “LG Optimus 3D cube” In the Smartphone arena LG still has to make an impact and LG is tracking a path which not a single other player in Smartphone industry is tracking.
Specification of the LG OPTIMUS 3D Smartphone:
- Chipset: Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor (OMAP4430).
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA 3D display (10.92 cm) with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Camera: 5.0 MP with dual lens.
- Memory: 8 GB of internal storage, 1 GB of internal memory.
- Battery: 1,520 mAh.
- HSPA + 21 Mbit / s.
- DLNA (3D-video is also supported) for wireless connection to TV / PC.
- HDMI port on 2D/3D TV / monitor up to 1080p via MHL.
There are many industry experts who are not convinced with the LG strategy of developing 3D smart-phones but LG has already made his bet.